Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI W4lmart

Politics Area

Title says it all, a majority of us are men and as men we love to talk politics so I am suggesting a forum board for such.

I would say "you'd be surprised at how many people have requested for one", but you probably wouldn't be.

Bottom line is, the majority of our members cannot hold a civilized discussion regarding politics, religion, or other controversial topics. It's not going to happen.

But, thanks for your suggestion.

Awards

Bottom line is, the majority of our members cannot hold a civilized discussion regarding politics, religion, or other controversial topics.

He's right. Look for any controversial topics in the forums general section, and you can see that it turns uncivilized very quickly.

Awards

You gotta remember, folks around here don't know how to debate. They know how to "argue" and "arguing" leads to "fights" and "drama". All the words in quotation marks are all you need to know about politics.

Awards

/me says the mod should stay on topic and do his job.

Honestly I don't see why it would be such a big problem.

I should stay on topic and do my job? First off, a little side conversation (two posts... two) never hurt anyone. Second, what is there to do? Please explain this to me in great detail so I may better understand the task before me.

Awards

Personally I love a little political discussion myself. But people around here can't even keep a civil manner when it comes to KSI Leaders. Nevermind country leaders.

If you guys were to make this forum, close it off from the rest. By that I mean, ALL drama created in there stays in there. Breaking this rule is punishable by banning them from the politics forum.

Something like that.

You know what... I think I've had a change of heart. I think it may be time for KSI to have a debate area. HOWEVER, there must be strict rules and guidelines that one must follow in order to participate without forum consequence. I would be more than happy to draw up a draft of what said rules&regs would be.

Now I'm down. If only I could suspend people for breaking the rules... :P

Awards

You know what... I think I've had a change of heart. I think it may be time for KSI to have a debate area. HOWEVER, there must be strict rules and guidelines that one must follow in order to participate without forum consequence. I would be more than happy to draw up a draft of what said rules&regs would be.

Now I'm down. If only I could suspend people for breaking the rules... :P

Hm...This seems familiar. ;)

Awards

Not to sound critical but on the first post of this topic, you stated: "Most of us men". To mean that is sexist. I think you should rephrase that to include all members of the world not just males. But other than that, yes I love politics too lol.

Awards

1st off its called "chauvinism".

2nd I am not. I just bluntly stated that 99.99% of girls wont talk about politics and even if they do they don't really like to.

I would say "you'd be surprised at how many people have requested for one", but you probably wouldn't be.

Bottom line is, the majority of our members cannot hold a civilized discussion regarding politics, religion, or other controversial topics. It's not going to happen.

But, thanks for your suggestion.

give us all knifes and the let us talk about it :ninja: