Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI ADIDAS 7

Baby ADIDAS born on Valentines Day

Yo yo wasup my KSI brethern! Was going to post this round the Water Cooler but since I rarely make an appearance Im posting here smile.gif

Sooo to everyone who knows me and to JUSTKILL, I was hoping to help out with KSI this summer but my lil soldier is just too much especially without parents and parent-in laws living here in my city.

My question to all KSI forum members is... my son was Born on Valentines Day 2009.

Do you think he will love having a Valentines Bday or hate it?

Thanks for everyone's opinion and KSI on TOP NEVER DROP!

-ADIDAS

Pic below we at the Oregon Zoo Bat Exhibit

adidas_baby_zoo.jpg

Awards

first of all, congrats! last i heard you were single and hitting the clubs every night or something like that... lol. now you're settled down with kids?!?!

i think hed love it at some times, and be embarrassed by it at other times.

hed like it when hes older. whenever hes got a girlfriend, for obvious reasons ha ha. he could use it to his advantage if hes a single romeo too.

but when hes in elementary school he will be embarrassed by it, mostly because schools over-do it... the entire month of February is covered in hearts and other "girly" stuff on the calendar... and we all know how icky girls are.

and everyone's birthday is up on the calandar. so he will see his name next to hearts and cupid and hope no one says anything about it. I know i did everytime i saw it, and my birthday wasnt even on the day, just in the same month.

HOLY ****!!!

Adidas is back on the forums! :o

Welcome back, even if it is for just a short time.

Congrats on your baby!

Awards

Well i think he'll Love it :P

and Yeah good to see you around :P

I already said Congrats a long time ago, but i never saw your Kid in pic until now

:P

Awards

Congrats on the baby! He'll probably like his birthday if the girls are all over it.

Awards