Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSIPyro12

looking for a gamer

hey i was wondering if some ppl were still active.i was in ksi before and am back in but wanted to talk to the ppl i knew but i dont know there tag or even if they stayed with ksi. the old tags where KSI xStyles and KSI Chuck there where more but i dont remember off the top of my head. if you played with me or remember me hit me up on here or xbl. the tag i go by now is XGC BUD till i change it back to KSI. my old tag and the one you may remember was KSI Pyro12 and maybe even Midnightpyro12 my first xbl tag so if you know where styles and or chuck are or went or if you know me hit me up for some old fashion halo or cod5. thanks guys and girls.

stylez is gone, dont know chuck.

Why did you leave KSI in the first place? for XGC? Why are you coming back?

Awards

i left a long time ago cuz there where to many kids who did not know what to do in a clan and cuz a friend left so i did too i left on good terms and not for XGC i went all over and did not like the other clans out there not XGC is pissing me off cuz the shut down the clan i was in kicked my division leader out and still have not put me in a new clan. so i wanted to come back to the first clan i was in it was fun back in the day. i was in firestorm and a few other divisions in ksi.

well usually im not one to invite people from places like XGC but if you want to get back into Firestorm, i'd be the one to talk to. Send me a Friend Request and we can talk a bit.

Awards

kalem.... i think we can give him a shot. he may bring a lot to the table. go ahead and add me pyro12. we can chat it up

Awards

Like i said, send me a Friend Request and we'll talk about it.

Send to itz KaleM

Awards