Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Zone 7

Poaching?

Well I apparently I was poaching from SF even though i saved it along with other people.The story as a member of the DIS Department of Internal Security it is my job to report and inside clan hitting etc.. I did exactly that when some of the upper SF leaders decided to try and take SF with them over to AtR. So of course I threw myself into the conversation and said I might join i gathered all info.I sent a friend request to oldtimer to make it seem legit and when he joined my party he asked for me,swagz, and lil soviets rank we all gave them to him then i stayed quie and then later deleted him.While this was going on i was informing KSI TEX 7 about the whole situation through messages I also told Raze,Siren, and Kalem.Kalem was notified because KSI Murderer wanted to post about being asked to join AtR then I messaged Kalem and once he knew he changed the subject so the whole KSI wouldnt know about it yet.Later FuzzyMeep was notified through a phone call by me and KSI FuzzySoviet helped with gaining a squad tag from swagz and so soviet stayed in KSI while AtR only got off with 20 members from SF mostly Assassins SF though.But now i hear i was apart of this even though i was DIS... Please someone tell me where i was wrong.

A lil side note the next day I left KSI peacefully without a problem and only fuzzymeep willl know the real reason and it will stay like that and now trying to go to CGN but Adam is trying to get the whole DoS worked with clearing my name so thats why I posted this topic

Thxx

KSI!!! it was a great run it might just happen again

Awards

Is this a goodbye topic? In general section? Don't think so.

Awards

sum it up in 3 words.

New clan = Leave