Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juggalo

WHere Can I Find A GTA 4 Division Or Squad?

is there a GTA 4 division or squad that i can join..if there is let me know...thx........ B)

Signature2.jpg

I'm not sure if we have one anymore. We had one when the game first came out but I believe that fell apart very quickly. Also, you don't need to post the code to your signature in your post, the signature will take care of that for you.

Awards

I'm not sure if we have one anymore. We had one when the game first came out but I believe that fell apart very quickly. Also, you don't need to post the code to your signature in your post, the signature will take care of that for you.

yea i found out by that sry bout tha 2 signatures...

Damn They Fell Apart That Sux....LOL....Sry Bout THa 2 Seperate Reply's

I remember the 2 squads! It was only open for like 2 weeks.. then they found out how bad the multi player was and everyone quit and went back to COD or H3 divisions! lol

Awards

I remember the 2 squads! It was only open for like 2 weeks.. then they found out how bad the multi player was and everyone quit and went back to COD or H3 divisions! lol

damn that sux...LOL......it's tha only game i got right now......working on getting Halo 3 ODST LOL........:)

i think a GTA squad would be cool i think there are some good ideas for it. im gunna try to make on in SF

ok cool let me know when u make it............:)

ok ill hit you up man. Ill try to make it in about 4-5 days. i kinda got a lot on my plate right now

ok cool np.....no need 2 rush ......LOL.......just hit me up on xbox LIVE or here.....dont matter......LOL......:)

Saints Row 2 would be a sick squad too.

Awards

we should have a whole div dedicated to those kinda games. it would definalty be something diffrent

Yeah, It would just be way too hard to fill them up if 3 quarters the division was COD and the 1 quarter was GTA, but if you had an entire Division based on those games then I can see it working out just fine

Awards

Ya maybe KSI Ghetto Warfare could be it lol jk.

Awards