Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am FuzzyMeep™

KSI in my heart

KSI has had a rough patch year, it has been a tough time for many members and leaders

I remember a time when people where in KSI, not for the politics, or the power, but the people that you grew to love.

between numbers and morals being low, divisions leaving and senior leaders fighting

i just want it to be like it used to be.

so i am requesting that three months from now we have fully staffed and functioning

departments with no power struggle or people acting bias

Divisions that are the best of the best, not that have 1000 members but that have games, and Tournaments every week.

Divisions that play other divisions, not by force but by force of habit

where members sign up for the tournaments with out the leaders forcing them

where a captain, a major, a general and hell even a Sargent loves and respects the rank that they are because the earned it through hard work and dedication

i want to see every leader holds them self to such a level of respect where people don't need to yell and fight to get things accomplished, they simply need to dicuss and with common cense everything falls into play.

where people don't put people down on the forums an on Live just for Shits and Giggles

I want to not "have" to get online to work but want to get online to be with the people that are like family

so no more Recruit Recruit Recruit, or leaders publicly fighting, or negative messages every day. all i want is people to have fun and love and respect one another

i know i am a dreamer but some day i want everyone in KSI to "want" to get online and not "have" to.

this is a article from my heart so take it how you want but i hope that we can all voice together and work together towards a better KSI for tomorrow

KSI is what you make of it

With all my love and dedication

Meep Out

Ya I saw this in the RE forum, awesome post Meep

Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbLrs1fQg4

I was just reading this post when this song came on. I think they go together quite nicely.

I'm with you Fuzzy. I hope that KSI can one day be the clan it used to be, and more.

Hell, I hope the world can one day be how it used to be. Give it time. Eventually everything will come together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbLrs1fQg4

I was just reading this post when this song came on. I think they go together quite nicely.

lol

But let's be realistic here. You can dream that, but it won't happen. It's a fact that needs accepting.

it can be done, dont underestimate dedicated members. anything can change dont be a pessimistic person. and if it doesnt get fixed then it will not be my fault, it will be the peoples who dont try, they simply say it wil not happen

Great post Meep, im just a recruit, but i've been in other clans and seen some similar things happen, with your permission, i'd like to copy and post this in my squad's forum as well. I believe this could happen as well, we all just need to pitch in.

If it happened before, it certainly can and will happen again if everyone believes it will.

Awards

I think it can happen, Sure it will take some time, but nothing is ever impossible..

Have you ever tried to slam a revolving door?

Awards

well its not going to happen considering all of you superheroes are standing around the water cooler talking about it instead of saving the day with actions!

im a realist. and yes, a lot of the times that means appearing pessimistic.