Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ragnaroks 7

Happy Bday Spider

Everyone its Spider's birthday, omg wish him a happy birthday, he has been here forever and is a pillar of knowledge and ethics within KSI. Now after staying all that its time for birthday sex. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday, Corey! :)

Damn I take the day off and you guys are plotting stuff against me already. I didn't have "too much fun" (okay... I did, I got invited out by one of my favorite bands and they did an extended set) but it was a very interesting night with some interesting folks in a little town called "Media" in PA outside of Philly.

Awards

Damn I take the day off and you guys are plotting stuff against me already. I didn't have "too much fun" (okay... I did, I got invited out by one of my favorite bands and they did an extended set) but it was a very interesting night with some interesting folks in a little town called "Media" in PA outside of Philly.

Birthday sex

why wasnt i invited? :(

I'm not going to even attempt to sneak you into a bar. Oh and you don't follow the bands I do, or else you'd have known. ;)

Awards

i dont follow any bands lol. bad live amateurs isnt really my thing. but i would have went to be with you, my love.

I don't follow "bad" live amateurs either. I follow bands who have their stuff together and play out in areas I can actually go out and see them. Nothing compares to live music. The energy and excitement of live bands is purely awesome.

Awards

idk. when i hear recorded music, and then hear the same song live... it sounds so bad.

daft punk is the only music i would ever want to hear live. their live is sex.

Maybe you just don't understand it. Yeah live isn't as "clear" and perfect but it's hard to put that into something when you can't control the sound like in a studio.

Awards