Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

Upset Email 2

Well, I never expected a response back, so thank you. I will start writing down names. I can't remember each and every one, but I will tell you this, I am a female that plays the game and I have to deal with a lot of jerks online, and I wish there were a way that I could look back at the list of negatively reviewed players, because I would give you every name if I could, including the one I played with last night that got me mad enough to finally send you an email. I will keep your email handy and if I run into any of them, I will gladly send you their names. I understand that accidents happen, and I generally let those go by, but the one's I am talking about do the whole rocket launcher at the beginning of the map. Then they love to talk crap, and it's bad enough being a minority on here as a female gamer, but when the name-calling and stuff happens, it's just sickening. I don't even play with my mic on anymore. I never really realized just how many people in this world were still racist, until I got onto Xbox Live. Isn't that sad? That in the 21st Century, over a hundred years since slavery ended, we are still holding onto this anger.

Anyhoo, I'm sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now, lol.

I just went back and looked at some of my photos. I take a photo of messages I receive on xboxlive that are dirty in nature, or of hackers, so as I can forward them to xboxlive. And this one guy I ran into was hacking something fierce. So I took photos of the whole thing. Basically it started out as he teamkilled me. I then sent him a message simply stating “Complaint Filed” and what is in the image is what transpired. He sent me a message back saying that it wouldn’t do any good, because he had a hack that would only make 10 go back on me. Then his name was all blocked out, so I had to send him another message to get the name to pop up, which is “ii STomPxHoEz”. Then on his motto it says “KSI KONOR SR REC” and in his user info it states he is a XboxLive Moderator. I thought that was quite funny, because I don’t think mods go around teamkilling. It also says in his user info that he was recruited by BRAVES16 and KSI DIDDLER on 9/13/09.

Anyways, that’s one of many that I’ve run into. If you’d like to see some of the others that I run into here’s a collage I made of some of the comments I get from teamkillers after I send them a message saying “Complaint Filed” --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Luminara/xboxlivecomsmediajournal2.gif

My mail back to her

I like the pic could you please send it to me in size 450 side to side no matter how long top to bottom I will post this on the front page of my main site I do not allow anyone to ever disrespect female gamers in KSI or if I hear of it outside I go after them.

I do not allow racist members in KSI in fact in my Code rule #2 states that.

Knowing that you’re a female gamer makes this even more of an Issue to me so I am making every effort now to contact Microsoft friends to put a stop to the perversion.

The names you gave me OUT OF KSI

I we can set up a female complaints system I believe we could teach these retarders that they should not talk to you or any other female this way.

I ask them when I hear these things Would you talk to your mother this way?

I really do want to help you if any way to stop this perversion.

Looking at things I have and have not done this year I have done little to help our female gamers so I believe this cause to be of most important ants.

I am very high profile and can push this to the very top fast.

This **** goes on in KSI now all the time because you guys have too many members and too little people who realize what being in KSI means. Because all members are to you guys is numbers now a days.

Awards

Disrespect to female gamers should not be tolerated, thank you for posting this. Went ahead and resized it. I know it's not the size you said you wanted, but this is the closest I could come, my computer is ancient and froze when I tried to make it 450.

upl2.gif

[img=http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x247/manualmist/upl2.gif]

disrespect is only bad when its towards a girl. its ok to be a douche to guys though, right? <_<

Disrespecting a guy is alright, if you can't handle it then suck it up. Disrespect a girl and you are a coward, especially over xbox live, then your a pasty faced coward.

(P.S. sorry pasty faced people who don't disrespect girls, your still cool)

being racist or sexist is just ignorance at highest level and talking s*it over XBL is just stupid if you sit there throwing racist slurs around its only because they guy on the other end isnt within a 1000 miles of you and cant knock you out, which i might add is what these people deserve... thats my opinion of the situation and you did the right thing by kicking those people out KSI has no need for them all they do is weigh us down as a whole.

being racist or sexist is just ignorance at highest level and talking s*it over XBL is just stupid if you sit there throwing racist slurs around its only because they guy on the other end isnt within a 1000 miles of you and cant knock you out, which i might add is what these people deserve... thats my opinion of the situation and you did the right thing by kicking those people out KSI has no need for them all they do is weigh us down as a whole.

I agree bro, Nice Post.

Awards

Very good post, there's so many KSI members that at least one is obviously going to pull something.

Awards

As being a Puerto Rican gamer I come across these ignorant and what I like to call closet racist almost on the daily. Honestly came across one that had a KSI tag in uno (was on there with a female friend and she is 17) he hit on her and was fighting with another guy on there over her and the machismo thing little boys fight over. As you can see that person did not persuade me to believe that KSI is bad, but I believe my logic is part of the few as that member might have persuaded 50 other people otherwise. I do not remember the member or do I know if he is still a current member, but I am sure he is not the last one to do so.

I also see what my wife goes through on a constant basis as a female gamer and it sickens me really. She has a great game and right away she gets the bs statements of how she shouldn't be on the box or should see what little these dudes have to offer. I am lucky that I met a great bunch of people so far here in KSI in my squad and my LT is a female and that is awesome to me. I was never one to think a all female squad or an all male squad is needed. I actually think they do more harm than good as they continue the ideology of separation and who is the better sex. Coed teams show that it doesn't matter your sex all that matters is can you work together. I also see many races and backgrounds here too which makes me happy to be apart of such a diverse gaming community.

What I feel is the same as KSIxWOLVERINEx and that those who commit the sexist and racist acts should be banned from KSI as they are not doing as the KSI name means. We need to be and from what I have seen, the community that rises above all the ignorance and garbage of the gaming world and show that KSI stands for exactly what it is meant to stand for. A strong community with a stronger bond between its members and respect for its fellow gamers.

Disrespecting anyone in the clan shouldn't but tolerated, and I'm sorry for whoever that was in the E-Mail.

I agree we can't have people disrespecting people whether its against a fellow KSI or not KSI i had to get someone BLsted last nite for being racist i went to KSI BIGBT KC and explained who and what happen and i will not tolerate this behavior within KSI so if your a pig go do that BS else where.

Awards

Ha Omg... I Played With That Guy On Stand Off ON Halo 3 About 7 months ago... I Know Cuz He's Still On My Recent Players List On My Old Account... And Since I Havnt Played Any Games Since The Gold Expired He Never Got Removed Of My Recents... He Threatened To Hack Me After I Sent Him A Message Saying "WTF Dude Iwas Almost Had A Perfection.. Y Would You just Kill Me Like That"... And he Sent me a msg back sying how i need to shut up or he'd hack me... then i challenged him to do it... then he said "I Cant Right Now... uh My Computer Is Dead"... I Told Him To Charge It, He Said "Uh, I Dont Feel Like It"... Then I responded, "Why would you threaten me then?"... Then He Just Left.

The Point Of This Is He Was A Poser Little Runt Who Thinks He's Cool By Threatening People That He Can Hack... Then When Some One Challenges Him They Find Out He's A Pathetic Little Fraud. :bandance:

Its old but it has a purpose to Everyone in KSI. I myself have little patience for Guys who are sexist or racist considering when i am part of Exiled. We each have our own backgrounds that we put out there for everyone to know.

Disrespect is disrespect. There are no exceptions no "especially to girls." You can't go around saying that guys need to suck it up but we need to defend the females. That is sexism within itself. Thats like saying being racist toward black people is horrible but, eh, whites can suck it up. Disrespectfulness is not a gender thing or a race thing. It is a person thing. Do not prioritize respect like that. Everyone deserves respect equally as long as they return it.

The sad part is this type of ignorance will never go away, and I just dont understand it. When i was growing up any disrespect toward anyone who deserved respect led to my not being able to sit down for a little while. And this may not be the thread to say this but half of the time it all comes down to the parents, alot of them are doing a poor job and thats why most of these kids and young adults these days are so disrespectful. As a parent im afriad of alot of things for my son but i know that him being ignorant and disrespectful isnt one of those things. the only thing you can do is raise awareness and hopefully you can change one person because it all starts with one person.