Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PotOfgold 7

The Day After Tomorrow

Hey everyone. ADANAC speaking. If you haven't seen it yet, check out and watch the famous movie : " The Day After Tomorrow". It is all about the possible most likely situations that the world's climate will be like in the near future. I give it a 5 star rating and you will too once you watch it. I'm not going to get into more detail because it will ruin the movie for ya. I am currently watching it in one of my classes and we love it. Anyways, I better be going.

Awards

That movie is OLD, The Thaw is another good end of the world scenario, has Val Kilmer. Also one in theaters is Carriers, about the Avian Bird Flu, it's a little slow, but not bad. I liked Knowing the best though, awesome FX!

Yes the movie is old. But I've seen it several times, and I'm still intrigued by the acting within the movie!

Awards

LOL Raydec, I have to have seen that movie at least 10 times just in school, it was like the best thing to ever happen to science teachers :P

I agree. Teachers make us watch it SOO much! I love it though, tehe. It gets us out of class :P

Awards

I loved this movie.

ive seen it several times .. and yes its agreat movie .. but not the best one out there when it comes to possible ends of the world ..... example .. the 2012 movie i personaly think is just as good but looks at from a diff prespective ... not the world going to **** cos of human abuse.. but the sun going nuts and destroying the human race in progress .. if you havent seen either of them . i suggest you all go to the movie store or go online and watch them ... SOON COS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT >>> IT MIGHT BE TO LATE >>>>>> lol