Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmoPolice

Attention Emo Chicks

Attention all emo chicks,

STOP posting your emo pictures on here. I dont want to see it every time i try to look at the forums. Nobody cares what you look like. Or that you can hold a camera over ur head, turn the lights on and the flash on your camera, and make a serious face

and who are you sir? and the better question is what makes u think u can come on the fourms and disrespect female KSI gamers like u are

im the emo police. and next time u call me out dont say "who are who". im the emo police its my job ask HB D R. this is america freedom of speech

LOL, you have no "freedom of speech" on the forums to start. I don't find disrespect to female gamers funny, as long as their pictures are not inappropriate they can post them...

or....i can say what i want if u dont like it leave this discussion. and i didnt disrespect all the KSI women jus the ones who feel like posting emo pictures

ha wow didnt even notice that but back to my point so ur the emo police well mr freedom of speech they also have the freedom to post any kind of pic they want dont forget we live in a democratic socity

ha wow didnt even notice that but back to my point so ur the emo police well mr freedom of speech they also have the freedom to post any kind of pic they want dont forget we live in a democratic socity

right, and i can post this if i want to so say what u want but dont tell me i cant post this up. if you dont like readin this stuff dont read it its pretty simple

It's still beyond me how people continue to claim "freedom of speech" when they have none here. When you join the forums and post things, everything you say or attach is subject to approval by moderators or administrators. At any time, at our own discretion, we may remove anything deemed unnecessary

Whether you are disrespecting one female gamer or all female gamers, it is still inappropriate. Especially coming just 2 days after sevens post on how disrespecting female gamers will not be tolerated in KSI...

well its as simple as this then girls r going to post wut ever pics they want if u dont like eaither keep ur mouth shut or dont come on the fourms

I don't see how it is disrespecting anyone. I really don't get how you guys didn't realize yet that it is a joke lol.

why would u say whether or not im disrespecting women and then talk about a post sayin dont disrespect women? that makes no sense. im not disrespecting anybody. i jus dont wanna see those pictures up every time i go to the forums. You dont like me posting about it, I dont like seeing the pictures. What gives you the right to not like what I'm doing but I can't dislike something? Id say it about guys doin it too if they were doin it doesnt matter whos doin it

Title=Attention Emo Chicks, this topic is a direct address KSI XDarkDreamX and her picture that is displayed on the main forum page, that is how you are disrespecting a female gamer

Title=Attention Emo Chicks, this topic is a direct address KSI XDarkDreamX and her picture that is displayed on the main forum page, that is how you are disrespecting a female gamer

oh is it? is that EXACTLY who i was posting it to? you know exactly who i was talkin about? no you dont so shut ur mouth. I told HB D R to take his picture of him sittin in front of his car off cause he looked dumb and he didnt throw a fit. He laughed about it cause hes an adult who doesn't get mad over stuff like this. I could go start a topic about guys taking pictures in front of their car if you want to balance it out. Or are you gonna throw a fit over that too?

Yes I am pretty sure that is the person you were talking about as she is the only person there that an immature person that likes to stereotype people would call "emo". I am pretty sure you knew HB before telling him to take the picture of him in front of his car down, do you think he would have reacted as well if you didn't know him and made a thread titled something like "Retards stop posting pictures of yourself in front of your cars I don't want to see it every time I come here...." No, I can't say for sure how he would have reacted as I don't really know HB, but I know for a typical person, if you posted something like that, which was a direct reference to them and blatantly offensive, they would not be very happy or find it very funny, and would take it as a sign of disrespect...

Yes I am pretty sure that is the person you were talking about as she is the only person there that an immature person that likes to stereotype people would call "emo". I am pretty sure you knew HB before telling him to take the picture of him in front of his car down, do you think he would have reacted as well if you didn't know him and made a thread titled something like "Retards stop posting pictures of yourself in front of your cars I don't want to see it every time I come here...." No, I can't say for sure how he would have reacted as I don't really know HB, but I know for a typical person, if you posted something like that, which was a direct reference to them and blatantly offensive, they would not be very happy or find it very funny, and would take it as a sign of disrespect...

alright ill admit that the title is a bit disrespectful and i shouldnt label them as being "emo chicks" but it wasnt supposed to be a shot at them i jus dont wanna see those dumb pictures its not blatantly offensive u jus see it as that way cause its ur opinion. and no its not the person i was talking about there has been like four of em every single day i get on here. i was talkin about all the people who post them not one in particular. and im not the immature one usin retards i didnt call anyone a derogatory name. you're the one usin retard not me. I jus said i dont like seein the pictures and have every right to say that so if you have a problem leave. you dont have to read it. And you have no right to tell me that I can't say what I dont like to see. Emo chicks isnt a derogatory term so chill out or leave

Okay, check it. I am not personally offended by your post, and I am not saying the word emo is derogatory, but this whole topic can be viewed as offensive, for starters your name is emo police and you are making a rant about how the "emo chicks" neeed to stop posting pictures. All I am saying is that if the topic can easily be interpreted as offensive by our members, then it is most likely offensive, and I would say this topic fits in that category. KSI is a mature gaming community that does not tolerate discrimination, but the way the topic comes off is that you are discriminating against them by telling them they should no longer put up pictures because they are females that you believe to be emo. What I am trying to convey to you is, they have just as much right to post a picture as you do. I am sorry if you don't like the pictures that are displayed but a better way of handling that would be to ask HB to put a different picture up there, or uploading your own picture to bump that one off the display, not to tell them they shouldn't take pictures...

I'll sum all of what I want to say in a few points.

1. Everyone, shut the hell up.

2. Freedom of speech does not exist here. You can say what you want as long as it abides by our rules. If it doesn't, then it will be removed period.

3. (Even if this was a joke) If you don't like looking at the pictures, then block them. Don't know how? Google it.

4. That's about all I got right now.

Oh, also. Don't accuse someone of attacking a specific person unless you know for sure that's who he/she was attacking. kthxbai.

btw, hi Erbs (I think that's you, no?)

Awards

He isn't in KSI though...there is no rules or code of conduct really being broken.

But anyway, I don't think there is a way to hide that section. All the other sections can be collapsed but not that one.

Well First Of All Your A Pretty crummy Emo Police, Cause Dude, I Am Far From Emo...It Doesn't Look Like Someone **** On My Hair,,,Lol Secondly, Your Sad, Seriously Who Thee Beep Talk **** About A Pic That IS ****ing Awesome :P:P:P, (Someones Obviously Has No Life) If You Don't Like It, Then Do What Shotgun Said...Block It!!! Let Me See You Post A Pic...Bet You Aint Hotshit, Like You Been Acting. And Just Cause You Pissed Me Off, Your Gonna See More F'n Pics....

XDream

(>^.^)>

Well First Of All Your A Pretty crummy Emo Police, Cause Dude, I Am Far From Emo...It Doesn't Look Like Someone **** On My Hair,,,Lol Secondly, Your Sad, Seriously Who Thee Beep Talk **** About A Pic That IS ****ing Awesome :P:P:P, (Someones Obviously Has No Life) If You Don't Like It, Then Do What Shotgun Said...Block It!!! Let Me See You Post A Pic...Bet You Aint Hotshit, Like You Been Acting. And Just Cause You Pissed Me Off, Your Gonna See More F'n Pics....

XDream

(>^.^)>

omg.... plz dont <_<