Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI ManualMist

Stop the bullying

It could be the lack of sleep or the way these people put it, but this commercial made me never ever want to bully anyone again! Erbs I finally found something to put you on the right path, here is is.

If you can watch this and still be a bully, then you're a worse person than Hitler!!!

Erbs even you can't deny the power of this video, doesn't it just make you want to get a job and donate the whole thing to charity? :wub:

It makes me feel bad for the actors inside the suits.

I was watching Tv at like 4 this morning, really tired and about to go to bed when I saw it, I laughed for like 20 mins and had to post it :P

if by back, you mean he escaped for a few minutes, but then i caught him and put him back into my pants - then yes.

this actually wants me to go out and kick kids in the groins.

LMMFAO!!! Amen, Christopher!

Awards

I bet they were giving wedgies and swirlies everyday when they were in high school. Just like Erbs because the only reason he acts bad is because no one can do anything about it cuz he trash talks over the internet. BONUS POINTS for Erbs.

lolz yup im a nerd. i got glasses and a pocket protector, and all the cool kids spit on me.

wait no, im a [Edited - Spider] dinosaur. my toe wont even fit in a toilet. suck on that.

lolz yup im a nerd. i got glasses and a pocket protector, and all the cool kids spit on me.

wait no, im a [Edited - Spider] dinosaur. my toe wont even fit in a toilet. suck on that.

That sounds more pathetic than Mr.Dovak off of step-brothers