Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Javelin 7 ( 4N6 Is Good )

Christian Gamers

The following is true about what I am about to write.

I went to church Sunday like I always do when I got a renewing the Holy Ghost and right after god told me that you need to start building treasure in heaven. Playing your Xbox isn’t doing anything for you but right then I told god I will start spending more time with you. He said how about start spreading my word to whoever will listen on Xbox and show my mercy and my love to everyone .Then he told me everything happens for a reason and not to fight it but go with it. At that point I sent KSI Se7en 7 (aka Bill) a tex message say I need to tell you what god told me about 3 hours later he called me and I told him that that god want me to start spreading his word on Xbox and I would like to start doing bible studies on Xbox live and make an Christian gamer group to spread the word of Jesus Christ and provide a non profits organize to help people in their life’s when they give up. Right then he said that you could make an Christian group and that I am Proud to say that I made the Christian Gamers and that well meet this sat. day on halo 3.

If you don’t know god and would like to send me a msg or a friend inv.

We will have cyber cookies and cyber juice made by Tex so plz come and check us out.

More and More people need to understand things, even they don't want to believe in those things. But knowledge is very important in the times we have ahead of us.

Awards

You may want to get in contact with KSI Disciple and KSI Ulgy Mom, they started a squad in H2 called KSI Holy Ground, it was used to promote Christianity on Xbox Live. Though the squad ultimately failed, last time I talked to Ulgy he was planning on taking HG to Halo 3 and gears for war. He may be interested in helping you and I am sure he could offer you some good tips.

I really like this idea but i have seen this time and time again. I would first create a plan and an idea of what you are going to be talking about. It is easy to talk to Christians that know there faith but it is extremely hard to show some one the Awesomeness of God and if they have false ideas about him. Create a plan of what you are going to talk to. Talk to your pasture ask for advice and be willing to except other peoples ideas. God bless and I wish you the best

Awards

What is your plan of action ? How are you going to spread the word of God ? What are you going to do if people dont want to hear it. What happens if you have different theological views on Christian subjects, I think its a great idea but come up with a plan

Awards

I'm interested Jav, I'll send you an FR.

Awards

I'll do the same bud im interested in going im already a Christian so i think this is a great idea. But becarefull this has been atempted(forgive me if i spell it wrong) before and failed. Try to find out about what happened and why it failed. learn from its mistakes and God bless

Props Jav! I'm glad someone has enough balls to say what you did. :] I was a part of SBG and we did Bible Devotions on Wednesdays which ended in prayer. It was very... good and worked out perfectly. Add my tag: the Jummy and I'll join whenever you guys have something going on.

This was already tried back in the H2 days a few years ago... The idea is lovely. But it takes more than the goal/dream to accomplish this. The very first time it came around, if I believe correctly, it lasted and was pretty efficient... But it died off because the great leaders and supporters left.

Awards