PlaTnuM

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by PlaTnuM

1. Gettin Halo 3 ODST tonight and gamin it up with VapoR tonight, hit us up if you want to play firefight

2. Gettin Halo 3 ODST tonight and gamin it up with VapoR tonight, hit us up if you want to play firefight

3. Yea, old fart you need to get your rascal out and hit up some old friends.

4. Nah dude dont worry about it. I have 3 accounts I can play on. Add my Yo Yo RoMe tag. Thats my best COD4 account anyways lol

5. My KSI Rome 7 tag expired so I use my o PlaTnuM o tag

6. Nothin much, enjoying life. You?

7. Whats up man, I used to play CoD4 but I lost the game. But I actually play H3 when I am online. I've been super busy with school and social life so I haven't been online recently. But im gettin MW2 so il be on that when it comes out. You can add my Rome tag and when I get on i'll add ya.

8. I feel soo damn old now lol thanks

9. K when do you want to play? Best of 5? say... Slayer pit, flag narrows, ball lockdown, Hill construct and, flag onslaught?

10. Well since SR doesnt have an H3 squad. I take it youre talking about TEK?

11. I was just joshing you... What game?

12. Not much man, how you doin?

13. Omg you're older than me by a day

14. Yea lol no problem. Overlust used to be the director of LS. Before some drama happened right as H3 was coming out and half of her division got Blacklisted.

15. Whats up dude? So whats the plan with coming back?

16. Well thats good to hear.

17. not much, whats up with you?

18. I do man, those were the good ol days... How are you doin in SR? Whats your rank now?