KSI Ethicz 7

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by KSI Ethicz 7

1. Hello KSI the new Division "Krucial Conceptz" is up and running! Check this out http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php/topic/92846-kc-organizational-chart/

2. New Division "Krucial Conceptz" is now open and recruiting. If interested, please send me a PM.

1. KSI NonProphet

KSI NonProphet

why do we keep opening up new divisions?

2. KSI NonProphet

KSI NonProphet

why do we keep opening up new divisions?

3. Today was a very productive day! I didn't get kicked out of KSI!!! :P

1. Saint Hallowed

Saint Hallowed

Always a good thing Ethicz.

2. KSI ADIDAS 7

KSI ADIDAS 7

U are my most trusted team member rite now Ethicz do not talk about gettin kicked out u making me worry

4. Hey Chimera, I hear your doing big things for KSI. Keep up the good work bud!

5. Hey O Malley, can you vote/post on my awards threads please!

6. IIIIII Wanna Rock And Roll All Night!

7. Quote of the Day: You don't win second, you lose first!

1. KSI Diamond

KSI Diamond

In the wise words of Ricky Bobby, "If ya ain't first... yer' last."

8. Please be sure to check out Lindens post regarding marketing!

9. KSI Ethicz aka "Valiant" is back in effect baby!

10. Hey KSI, I am very pleased to be back and am excited to see organization returning! Keep up the good work everyone!

11. Hey KSI, I am very pleased to be back and am excited to see organization returning! Keep up the good work everyone!

12. To buils reoutation on the forums, you have to have members give you a point on a post or reply that they find to be a good one!

13. Beautiful little girl you have there!

14. Please stop spam posting!!

15. Hello Pikachu, Cool Name.

16. Congrats Mafioso, I just recieved my Executive rank as well. "C.K.O." Chief Knowledge Officer. If you need any help regarding H.R. or Education, please let me know,

17. Hey Se7ev have you received any of my messages? I feel as if I am bothering you and I don't want to waste your time!