KSI Monotooi

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by KSI Monotooi

1. FTLA Class today. shud be fun.

2. magnum broke 60 members in about a month woot.

3. IDK u but congrats on being blue...YAY!

4. ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND JAKE YEAH!!!!

5. why is ur picture so small.

6. that would be great.

7. u need to have 10 posts to use shoutbox. U currently have 5.

8. no... but forget it. if FNF ends at 2:00AM then theres no way i can participate.

9. hey i saw u like playing pokemon blue... do u know how to get a mew?

10. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

11. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY QUEENY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. how come he was banned... probly cuz i recruited him...**BLOCKED**war

13. oh... That was a misunderstanding then... it just seemed like the exact thing... ok awsome.

14. hey if u need a FNF team mate ill be on it. I would like to

15. Hello. Welcome to KSI

16. yeah its a lot of work. Anyway sorry i handled that situation wrong. I kinda panicked when i saw what i saw. but your doing a good job. keep it up.

17. Feel better Eureka. Just rest that nice butt of yours on a couch until you feel 100%

18. Money thats the wrong by. You said buy which is like saying i want to buy this shirt.

19. this is a fat piece of garbage who bagged on some great people.

20. i aggree with shadow. As bad as my maturity is now, it was much worse b4 i met you.

21. yes he is british and all the stereotypes u think of british people end right now.

22. why was this guy banned

23. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT RABBIT IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...