CallMePolarBear

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by CallMePolarBear

1. If anyone would like to play Black ops, Contact me.

2. ONLY 18 MORE DAYS TILL THE RELEASE OF MY FIRST ALBUM, Catch me on Xbox live.

3. ONLY 20 MORE DAYS TILL I RELEASE MY FIRST CD, Pretty pumped! Come play some Black ops! Burr CallMePolarBear <- GT

4. Just released yet another song, "Im Coming Up", Can be downloaded off my official fan page on Facebook. Make sure to add me for new Information

5. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Fan-Page-of-Glorious-G/111106272258091 If you have Official fan page, you should add it. JUST released my newest song "All Of The Lights" and now soon to release "Im Coming Up"
  6. Ahhh what a busy day, Looking at getting a new house, Studio stuff. Busy busy month

7. If Anyone would like to play Black ops, I been pretty much up all night. And just bored now. Contact me

8. Been such a long day, Just got out of the studio finshed my newest song "AllOfTheseLights" About to play xbox, Hit me online now!

9. Lol nope, what you gonna do about that =P cause it seem's he's been in KSI alot longer, and he goes by the KSI Order

10. If anyone is not busy, Contact me online, looking for players to play with on black ops

1. KSI McMatt

KSI McMatt

Shoot me a FR.., I'll hop in with ya! Xavier4210 is my GT.

11. If anyone is interested in playing COD Black ops, feel Free to add me, Thanks.

12. Haha, Hey thanks for the warm welcome on the forum, To bad it was considered spam, But it was not for me. Glad to be part of KSI

13. Well new to the community, Hope to find some friends soon, You can add me online. Username is the Gamertag

14. Hey i just seen your comment in the chat box, To clean your laptop keyboard use a swifter duster, Cleans it like new.