Death GDK

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Death GDK

1. That moment when you see me back.

2. I'm an outcast to KSI. Never earned my respect. Never will. I play by the rules. I don't even talk to everyone in KSI anymore waste of my time.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Ragnaroks 7

Ragnaroks 7

I have interacted with you before and you were very rude and disrespectful then. Idk why you think its everyone else and not you, but the FACT that multiple people are telling you this, there might be a some truth to it. I would suggest your reevalutate the way you speak to people, but im sure you won't.

3. Death GDK

Death GDK

My comment upset you because your childish. Reason behind it was you were trying to prove me wrong about my comment even though i had proof. You was way disrespectful then me. My KSI leaders broke the biggest rule in KSI before i started acting out. Thats a long story. I have respect for one person in KSI that is KSI R34P3R 7.

4. Ragnaroks 7

Ragnaroks 7

Lol again you prove everyone's point....gg.

3. Can't to change my user name on this website.

4. GDK FOR LIFE! Best in KSI I CAN PROVE IT :D IM A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. GDK ALL DAY!!!!!!! IM A HALO GOD!! KISS MY FEET>>>>>::#

6. Death GDK

ICCCCCC

7. :::DDDDD IM A GOD ::::::::::DDDDDDD

8. I GO HARD!!! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!!! HEY ADDY! HHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I WIN!!!! KISS MY FOOTPANDA :!!!!!!!!!!

9. YOU DONT CONTROL ME

10. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH II FOOUNDDDDDDDD MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11. I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Death GDK

Meh

13. Death GDK

IMG 20131223 154719

From the album: Meh

14. Death GDK

IMG 20131224 232627

15. Death GDK

GAIAAAAAA.png