• Gamertag
    KSI Major Minor
  • Squad
    KSI Rebirth AD

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558414073&ref=profile
  1. 21st Birthday was yesterday

2. Hey guys, some of ou may of noticed that I am not on as much or that I am on and not responding. At the moment I am currently on Vacation with my gf but will be back by the end of the week. Feel free to send me a message if you need to talk to me!

3. Finished two finals today, have one more in a week. Looks like I am getting a 3.7 or 4.0 this semester so keep your fingers crossed for me! haha

1. KSI TOPGUN 7

KSI TOPGUN 7

whats your major? and minor? ha.... ha... ha... I made a funny :P

2. KSI Major Minor

KSI Major Minor

Hahaha I like that, it was clever anddddd my major is homeland security with a double Minor in emergency management and international relations.

4. you hurt me in ways that I can not put into words

5. Can't wait to finish up this semester!

6. It has been a good day, got a 280 on my PT test with an injury, did well on a final, and hopefully have started the last step in fixing the mistakes that the Florida Guard made with my paperwork. About to go look at more apartments and then finish up some school work!

7. PT Test and Final tomorrow, early bed tonight

8. Just started watching season 3 of Dexter!

1. KSI Starfall

KSI Starfall

Dexter is awesome. I got addicted to Dexter but dumb netflix doesn't have the rest of the seasons for stream

2. KSI Major Minor

KSI Major Minor

I know I was so pissed, but my family became addicted and so they bought the rest of the seasons because they got tired of one disc at a time from netflix and so luckily I got to bring it back down to Florida last time I was home

9. Gym killed me today, mad tired