Lives here
  • Birthday 02/03/1978

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    KN NAUGHTY 7XS
  • Squad
    Senior Director
  • Interests
    Anime (Crunchyroll), Netflix, movies, gaming (but haven't done it in some time now), soccer, baseball, CSI, National Geographic, Discovery, Ancient Aliens, Crime watch and many more that is too many for me to mention on here, camping, fishing too
  • PSN ID
    None

Contact Methods

• Twitter
    KN NAUGHTY 7XS
  • Website URL
    None
  • Discord
    KN NAUGHTY 7#8057
  • Kik
    None

Recent Profile Visitors

10,159 profile views
  1. NAUGHTY 7XS

Count to 100

2. NAUGHTY 7XS

Old Folks Attention!

Wow ? if you considered yourself “old” I must be ancient by now lol oh my lord, but for real time does fly and it’s the newer members that we old folks rely on to be our future...keep it real and your chin up and when you see the obstacle don’t you worry...you got this!!! Keep moving forward one step at a time! ✌?? Much love always!! ♥️?♥️
  3. Hello creeper lmao see I say hi lmao 

4. DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER!! I DID LMAO! 

AF5C6509-39A5-4363-859F-3042E6A7A50C.jpeg.e719fe40abe50d1b6f206867d55f1995.jpeg

5. So where you at????!!!! lol :D

1. BiG Daddy T

BiG Daddy T

Sup Lady? Long time no see. I'm around just not so much on fourms.

2. NAUGHTY 7XS

NAUGHTY 7XS

What’s up weird man, I figured as much...Your lazy lmao!!! 

6. NAUGHTY 7XS

The Review - Bright

Yes, I hope they do decide to continue it but I have little hope that they might, the public review when it came out wasn't too big. Promotion/marketing on it was very weak and it felt that it was done at the last minute on it. Hoping since it's on Netflix that it gets rated well so they are pressured to continue it.
  7. NAUGHTY 7XS

The Review - Bright

Couldn't have agreed more with this review. You are right it should have been make as a series, I would have liked them to expand on the background history of how they came to be.
  8. “ The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” Chinese proverb

9. "You are the master of your life, you are the master of your mind, you have the power to change the way you think and feel. You have the power in you to achieve your goals, to become the person you want to be, and to live the life of your dreams." Zlatoslava Petrak Author of Open To The Infinite Riches Of The Universe

10. "Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. You may be surprised at how easily this happens. Your doubts are not as powerful as your desires, unless you make them so." Marcia Wieder Speaker and Author

11. “ The major problem of life is learning how to handle the costly interruptions.” Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929–1968) American civil rights leader Nobel Peace Prize recipient

12. “ Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates (1955 – ) American businessman Co-founder and chairman of Microsoft

13. Happy New Year to you all sexy people!!! ;-)