• Last visited

Community Reputation

About Zero

• Rank
    New User

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    NO GT
  1. Ak your so nice with your words and what not but if you wont to talk to Zero on live talk to him and he can show you how he help with GGN with (pulling strings) and than how NDA was all him lol, im just being Zero AK you know how i can be and we both know why you dont like Zero so plz stop its not fair that she picked him over you and he played you like a card ^_^ im just repling for Zero, he just

2. Ak your so nice with your words and what not but if you wont to talk to Zero on live talk to him and he can show you how he help with GGN with (pulling strings) and than how NDA was all him lol, im just being Zero AK you know how i can and we both know why you dont like Zero so plz stop its not fare taht she picked him over you and he played you like a card ^_^

3. I like how you try to take credit for clans falling apart that we know for a fact that you had absolutely nothing to do with. And if you went and betrayed the people that took you in after KSI, that's hardly something to brag about.

4. the shawman lol