• Gamertag
    MLG Zephirin
  • Squad
    RE Director
  • Interests
    Girls...Video Games...COOKIES!!!!!

Recent Profile Visitors

5,363 profile views
  1. Well Well, i had no idea you were still on here and im surprised im still on your xbox friends list ;) dont be a stranger and come say hi :)

1. NAUGHTY 7XS

NAUGHTY 7XS

Hi my silly friend...missed you and for sure I will say hello...add me to my KSI tag which is KSI MSs NAUGHTY...hit me up lol :)

Happy New Year hun!!!

2. Hey you...ya I hardly play anything now...mostly people see me on netflix and many message me to get off of it and get on a game which I don't lol...but don't know...plus I have moved to another city and I don't have my xbox with me yet...when I get internet in my new place I will bring it up there and see if we can catch up some day...hope your well take care bye for now.

3. Are you comming back? I saw your posts on court. Its been a while, :) how have you been?

4. I know I was hoping we could catch up. Its been forever. What do you play these days?

5. noticed you sending me a FR on xbox..what's up it's been awhile...hope your well :)

6. We do :) i just got back from laughlin so im ready

7. We do :) i just got back from laughlin so im ready

8. we gotta play call of duty together one day =P

9. ya im just gonna wait for halo 4, mw3 and Skylar

10. i had no money back then and didn't like the demo that much so i didn't buy it

11. Maybe your phone likes me haha

12. But you didn't get reach why not?

13. Well you see I was trying to click something on the site and my phone kept taking me to your page

14. lol I was in a halo 3 squad when i started out I have 2 halo 3 cds lol