• Rank
  • Birthday 03/13/1989

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    KSI SmiiL3z 7
  • Squad
    KSI Last Strike
  • Interests
    USMC, Cross Country Running, Family, Friends, KSI, Football, Handball, gettin paid, Most Music.
  1. KSI is by far the Biggest and Best Gaming Community but in order to prove ourselves to Xbox Live We need to make a change in what goes on around here.

2. KSI is by far the Biggest and Best Gaming Community but in order to prove ourselves to Xbox Live We need to make a change in what goes on around here.

3. Hey devil. You were at PI mid 08? Remember that hurricane we had come through? Almost had us leave the Island. But we are Marines, we train in ALL weather... OOHRAH

4. KSI NeTTo 134

justice-league-cn07.jpg

its funny how you made rags the white guy n clever black
  5. KSI NeTTo 134

000cpfkk.jpg

.....smh.....1 these fools are Army and 2 im the one carrying your butt if anything
  6. KSI NeTTo 134

QuEeNz

NY MY H0ME
  7. I went to FDNY probie school but before i could get assigned a house i went into the Marine Corps but i have buddies at 10 House that arranged to get me in when ever i get out of the corps..should be 3 or 4 years

8. KSI NeTTo 134

FDNY

I went to probie school but before i could get assigned a house i went into the Marine Corps but i have buddies at 10 House that arranged to get me in when ever i get out of the corps..should be 3 or 4 years
  9. lol Siren where r u ='[

10. Thats Stupid. I hope it fails

11. Nah but ill make 1 l8ter on

12. Pretty good, getting into GFX now lol. Do you have msn?

13. Hey man long time no see. Sure I remeber you. how's it goin?