Forum addict
  • Birthday 11/21/1984

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    KSI Lady Psycho
  • Squad
    SPARTAN GEN
  • Interests
    I'm addicted to Xbox just like all the rest of you, but i also enjoy singing, music, partying, and just talkin on the phone

Contact Methods

• Twitter
    KSIPRlNCESS
  1. 1 month yesterday we been living with each other... and we are still going strong!!

2. 1 month yesterday we been living with each other... and we are still going strong!!

3. HAHA Chris ur sooo funny... How are you doing hunny... Its been awhile since I've hit u up.. I miss everyone... Maybe we'll come back soon... Just don't got any time.. I gotta keep Sam entertained lol... Also did u see ur girl last night on the grammy's?

4. Yeaaaa, the Div. is called BRUTAL NATURE and its working out pretty good...we been playing squads in KSI and we been coming on top by big number. you should come check us out sometime

5. Wait a minute here I was going to and I did'nt look at your page yet

6. Ok soo u come on here and look at my page and dont even add me??? Thanks alot mr.. demoted lolol

7. lol its cool and idk i have two different people telling me different things

8. Hey... How u doing.. Director??!! lol thats kool.. nice.. i keep forgetting to add you.. but i will 2day... well Holla at ur girl sumtime... ttyl

9. hey wussup girl , how u doing

10. Haha once again... u stop by without saying hi.... thanks mr.. and what the heck.. Div Leader really? lol ur crazy

11. yeah i came back me and my friend started a brand new division called xiled gods