Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Status Updates posted by KSI xV0oDoMaN13

1. Mary Had a little lamb

And when she saw it sicken

She had moved into a can

And labeled it Chicken.

2. Drip Drip Drip ................ hahahahahahahahaHAHHAAAHAAH!!!!!!! Aaahahaaah... ha ha ha ... ha ... I'm gonna eat you up darling.......

1. KSI xV0oDoMaN13

KSI xV0oDoMaN13

So................... How's your day going?

2. KSI Luci Lux 7
    3. KSI Monotooi

KSI Monotooi

well, my basement is overflowing again

3. I've been fine jojo so how's everyone day treating them so far?

4. I'm doing good Hallowed how about you? how's your day going? and Monotooi thank you.

5. NOM NOM NOM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! SO? HOW'S YOU'RE DAY GOING?????????????????????????????????????????/

6. i HAVE TOO WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!!!!

7. HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

8. HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

9. HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

10. Phantoms not being hit by xMPx or any other clans/groups.

11. Hiya! hallowed hey if you want to speak with me then hit me up with a party inv on live K cool see ya then!!!! hugs and kisses!!!!

12. Yeah no hard feelings hallowed and to everyone who recently posted on my profile how's you're day been?

13. I've been good how about you!!!???

14. Oh!! hi buddy how ya been!!!!

15. Hi !! Voodoman!!! how ya been long time no see!.

16. Hiya!!!! Prequels 7 whats up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. What's up D-NA-ME-TAY how ya been bro, anything intresting in your life happening at this very moment that you might just implode due to shear exhustion of waiting and waiting for someone to final give a care to post on your profile and such well have no fear because the year was 1476 Russia was invading the south pole and Alaska was in danger the redcoats were all around us but have a nice...