The Fame

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Status Updates posted by The Fame

1. Oh wow the cable would be out...If they do not have it on by 1pm and i miss Days of our Lives im going crazy.and when i calm down im switching to a better service..so angry..

1. Wes

Wes

Days of our Lives? Really?

2. www.GamerOutbreak.com

3. Quit stalking my page dreamz

4. He should not be banned :(

5. Wow i remember this forum account i forgoy my info lol

6. You say Justin Bieber-I say Tupac You say Lil Wayne-I say Biggie Smalls You say Drake-I say Ice Cube You say Soulja Boy-I say The Game You say New school-i say old school You say Pop-I scream Hip Hop!

7. Watching Jersey Shore!

8. hello...You got the goods?i mean the bed time stories of course...

9. YaY Im Unblacklisted!

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. The Fame

The Fame

Im not rejoining just wanted to get unblacklisted so i can still have my friends,And there is nothing wrong with mass recruit as long as you do it the right way and with care,As it dont work with some people but as long as you keep in under control and limit the recruits per day and you play with them there is no problem.Shogun didnt understand the whole PlayWith Them aspect or even to get them to change there motto to that mater.Oh well it takes patience to mass recruit and he obviously didn...

3. KSI God of Rage

KSI God of Rage

Better re-add me fame

4. The Fame

The Fame

Ok God Of Bacon

10. Bored waiting for this case.

1. Gaia

Gaia

Life sucks eh! Shoot some kids!

11. i dont know who is messageing me on here but i cant read it because of ban so just send it to me on xbl-gt:itz Helix

12. im bored working on www.Helix-Tv.com its going well nearly complete..thankgod

13. im bored working on www.Helix-Tv.com its going well nearly complete..thankgod

14. working on my new site, www.Helix-Tv.com

15. i love jersey shore

1. KSI Monotooi

KSI Monotooi

I am from new jersey. Its just like the show.