ksi divined god

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Status Updates posted by ksi divined god

1. vizions why cant i PM you :P

2. wow just went to Fr and my general left ksi for MEA this is a great week! :)

3. just got my own minecraft server goodbye life xD

4. i like how nasa found proof of alien life and nobody cares wtf?

1. Wes

Wes

ALIENS OMGHAXBBQ...happy now?

5. hi monster welcome to the forums meet new people and post make sure to be active every day :)

6. Semper-Fi 40 members! hoping to get another squad going 200 members by the end of the month :)

7. day 3 of 4 day weekend still nothing to do... was gonna get on x-box buuut my brothers were to lazy to get off hopefully be on by tonight or tommarow! :)

8. just got done jailbreaking my iphone! got the halo reach theme. every time i plug in my charger my energy shield charges up. and every time i get a text a sticky grenade blows me u or a banshee splatters me. Halo reach is coming to life!

9. Gravity 10 recruits woot!

10. OMG today was the best day every not only did i recruit 3 people into new squad in SF but ever since i transfered from XD ksi has been 20% more fun i'm glad i switched. i think Valentines Day makes me happier than usual :)

11. PACKERS WON FTW!!!!!!!!!

12. goodbye KSI grounded for a month be back soon i will still be posting on the forums now and then thanks!

1. KSI ADIDAS 7

KSI ADIDAS 7

ahahah u will get off early for good behavior so be GK!

2. Rockstar
    3. Airborn 7

Airborn 7

Divined if you can read this, your spot as general is being removed until you return.

13. got my usb flashdrive and planning on making helium clan tag tonight or tommarow afternoon!

14. hoping to get my memory unit from the store soon so i can actually keep my squad tag ! :)

15. hoping to get my memory unit from the store soon so i can actually keep my squad tag ! :)

16. got a lot of things to do over the weekend! very very busy ♥

17. what a big day! promoted to new XD Helium GEN. and 4 new recruited this is a start to a great new division thanks to Kr0niK SF

1. I am FuzzyMeep™

I am FuzzyMeep™

Kronik is a great guy

2. KSI overkiller

KSI overkiller

hes awesome at running XD.

18. omg i like how a i get outranked bye a kid when i have 40X mroe recruites than him been to more practices adn meetings than him been in KSI longer than him and have more experience than him and am older than him how does he get higher rank than me?

19. btw its kinda hard to go to meetings or do any other ksi buisness with yuor 3 brothers around who absolutly hate ksi around and always on the x-box thank god for me 1 is getting deployed in for 1 year and the other 2 are moving to utah WOOT! i'm so excited

1. KSI ADIDAS 7

KSI ADIDAS 7

The days of KSI global members being harrassed for a bad reputation brought on by power struggles, imposters and haters will end in 2011 :)

20. recently promoted to 2CPT frostbit XD global