Not Here Anymore Go Away

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Not Here Anymore Go Away last won the day on March 2 2015

Not Here Anymore Go Away had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

71 Legend

About Not Here Anymore Go Away

• Rank
    Individual Eleven
  • Birthday 04/26/1994

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    N/A
  • Squad
    N/A
  • PSN ID
    N/A

Recent Profile Visitors

6,858 profile views
  1. Looks like this KSI's website is really getting active like the good'ol days.

1. QU33N D0E

QU33N D0E

We are going to bring this back!

2. Only if KSI were into PC Gaming, I'd consider doing a BF4 thing =P

3. This Crow really does miss his old friends. Especially those who were close to his heart V_V

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Phantom LE

Phantom LE

Depends, was I one of those friends? lol

3. Not Here Anymore Go Away

Not Here Anymore Go Away

I don't know, were you o_O

4. Phantom LE

Phantom LE

Dammit, I thought it was your job to know that, lol

4. I adore people when they give me responses in regards to my trolling. Especially my baby boo, Anatomy. And the newest one is Wicced :D

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Anatomy <3

Anatomy <3

So I have moved up in the world ;)

3. LoudCloud

LoudCloud

***** you're just making me famous, and if you think you have been trolling then you need a lesson from the pros! ahahhahahaah

4. Not Here Anymore Go Away

Not Here Anymore Go Away

You do realize that I'm not making you famous lol. Famous people are typically liked by many people. You on the other hand are not. I mean most people here in KSI have mixed or negative feelings toward you at the current moment in time.

As for me needing a lesson from the pros in regards to trolling, I can assure you that I won't be needing any lessons. Because in all honesty, trolling is a style or technique you create yourself. I think it is you who needs a lesson my youn...

5. This Crow is bored and quite fed up with a lot of things >_>

6. Leaving now, wish yall the best <3

7. Leaving now, wish yall the best <3

8. Should I or Should I Not. Only a few know what it is I'm talking about. And sometimes I feel I should.

9. Are you interested in Graphic Design & Art? Then The Design Team wants you. Please feel free to ask questions, fill out an application, etc.

10. New policy with the design area. All requests pertaining to the forums must be done in the requests section. Any request asked outside of the request will be denied on the spot.

11. I find some people these days to be quite pathetic. If you're going to post something in a public place. Be ready for others to post on it...

12. So I've decided to take up coding again as a free time kinda deal. Right now I'm in the process of learning Python, Apache, Ruby, HTML5, php, Java, and a few other things :D

13. I believe its about time to start getting some banners made :)