KSI xS3NORW4KOx

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

KSI xS3NORW4KOx last won the day on June 3 2013

KSI xS3NORW4KOx had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

14 New Blood

About KSI xS3NORW4KOx

• Rank
  • Birthday 01/24/1971

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    xS3NORW4KOx
  • Squad
    RR - Director
  • Interests
    Gaming of course!! If I am not gaming I write about gaming. If I am not doing one of those two things, I am either golfing, fishing or hanging with the family.
  • PSN ID
    TheSenorWakko

Contact Methods

• Twitter
    Senorwakko
  • Website URL
    http://www.ksiglobal.com/
  • Discord
    S3NORW4KO
  1. KSI Forever... let's work together and make KSI bigger and better.

2. KSI Forever... let's work together and make KSI bigger and better.

3. Your mind can really be cruel to you. I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream. Thankfully it wasn't and he really is home.I wish the whole family could have made the trip, but soon we will all be together again.

4. Finally!! Got to see, hug and hold my son!!! He's home!! Thanks to God!!. It's the most awesome feeling. The hanger was very hot... but it was worth every bead of sweat. I will be posting pics and video later. The coolest part, he picked me out of the mass of people and gave me a thumbs up when I gave him one. Welcome home 101st Airborne 3-187 B Co.

1. R00t Da3m0n

R00t Da3m0n

Glad to hear he made it home safe!

5. Heading out... talk with you all later. Ill be posting a video of the ceremony... let you know when it is available.

6. I will be gone from Saturday 5/18 to possibly up to Tuesday 5/21. My son is returning from his 10 month deployment of Afghanistan (Army). We will be traveling to the base and visiting with him for a couple of days. If I return early I will post here. I should be on for a bit tonight (5/17)

7. FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO ARE IN MY FRIENDS LIST, WHO LIKE TO CATCH ME ONLINE LOOKING AT YOUR PICTURES, SHARING JOKES AND NEWS, AS WELL AS SUPPORT DURING GOOD AND BAD TIMES. I AM ALSO HAPPY TO HAVE THEM AMONG MY FRIENDS. WE WILL SEE WHO WILL TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS MESSAGE UNTIL THE END. IF YOU APPRECIATE THE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, GO AHEAD AND COPY THIS IN YOUR STATUS TOO, EVEN FOR JUST A MINUTE. I'M GOING TO BE WATCHING TO SEE WHO TAKES CARE OF THE FRIENDSHIPS JUST LIKE...