KSIxCuddlyxVII

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

KSIxCuddlyxVII last won the day on September 4 2016

KSIxCuddlyxVII had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

12 New Blood

About KSIxCuddlyxVII

• Rank
  • Birthday July 10

Profile Information

• Gamertag
    oMrCuddlyBearo
  • Interests
    -Gaming
    -working out
    -dealing with work
    -rebuilding Friendships
  • PSN ID
    KSI_Cuddly_7

Contact Methods

• Discord
    oMrCuddlyBearo

Recent Profile Visitors

4,885 profile views
  1. does the community simply not abide by the requirements of the rank structure anymore? or am i missing something here....?

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Tech

Tech

Today's members have a different mindset overall and the ranking structure should be modified in a way to fit those mindsets and people in a positive way. Tho you will see, like your original status, that there are lots of folks who do things on their own with out acknowledgement of the structure/coc and how things should be carried out. :(

3. KSIxCuddlyxVII

KSIxCuddlyxVII

yeah tech lets just cry and hug it out , its a sad time :(

4. Tech

Tech

When in doubt hug it out. <3

2. Just saying if i choose to walk away from something, doesn't mean I was butt hurt, i just won't waste my time on it

3. ever just wonder what happened to those that just disappeared off the face of the earth from the community? Tbh it bugs me from time to time, because you used to be so close with some of them; that it eats at you knowing they left without a single trace/word

1. PFC Link

PFC Link

To be honest, I have to agree.

4. So decided to join the jaded's ninjas :3

1. KSIxCuddlyxVII

KSIxCuddlyxVII

KSI CuddlyNinja new GT

5. Ugh I'm bored, nobody to play with

6. Changed my name back to cuddly, and the first thing Jaded does is call me a woman

7. Changed my name back to cuddly, and the first thing Jaded does is call me a woman

8. "Say I Love You" is my new favorite anime to watch <3

9. i get on this site every day , yet i dunno why, guess i love ya too much

10. Haven't been on in quite a bit , but it's good to be back, at least on the site that is for now

11. So bored out of my mind ,I need something to do!!!!!! need suggestions!!!!!!!!!!

12. As time ticks by ,all i do is fade away til i'm nothing but ashes

13. I might possibly be coming back soon hopefully

14. Hey guys/gals I'll be going underground for a few months at least due to other communities constantly trying to damage me n those around me , so I'll be deleting everyone from KSI on my friends list and changing my name. Hopefully these guys will leave me alone after a couple of weeks so I can hang

1. KSIxCuddlyxVII

KSIxCuddlyxVII

But I'll still be on the site every day to talk to ya , so I can keep talking with my buds

15. KSIxCuddlyxVII

Just something

Just some pics/posts that caught my eye ,and whatever else i put in here