• PSN ID
    KSI_PINKY_7

Contact Methods

• Discord
    PINKY#7429

Recent Profile Visitors

192 profile views

About Me

So an about me well I have to say intros are not my strong suits but I’ll give it a shot.

For starters my name is Kira, I am 24 years old I play games (obviously). I’d like to think I am interesting, usually down to play anything. I am Transgender; I do prefer female pronouns such as “she” and “her” but, I understand there are people who do not read introductions. usually, I don’t really enforce it, or get butthurt if you say “he” or “him”. Definitely been called worst and usually to shy to correct anyone but, that’s beside the point. Personally, I am really Interested in graphic design, photoshop, video editing, and so much more. If you ever need an intro to your YouTube channel or Instagram videos hit me up I’ll see what I can come up with for you. I am here to play games and help this community grow. I feel like I found a home here in KSI I’m glad I’m Involved, and I am here to help build up everyone I meet. My hopes you all strive to do the same. There will be ups and there will be downs. If we stand as one in this community; this family will find a way to overcome its challenges. We then can appreciate how far we go in the long run. I am grateful I’m a part of this family and I’d love to see it grow.