@PunkSalt
  • Website URL
    mixer.com/PunkSalt
  • Discord
    https://discord.gg/pHWGq4m

Single Status Update

See all updates by PunkSalt

1. EQW-P8HXsAEgbIP.jpg.a2a4c5b0dc70ca0dced3249dcb5894cc.jpg

This is my gaming office. it is where I conduct video content related business, attend headhunters' meetings, delegate relations with my affiliate programs, apply for gaming sponsorships,  where I game, and where I sleep. I have everything I need, right here.

Each screen is it's own PC. Each monitor is attached to a computer tower. this project took me two years to design and many, many revisions. I am proud to call this "Operation BAREBONES". Why choose a name like this? I'll explain in the next paragraph.

I began this project back in 2017, with nothing more but an Xbox One and a Kinect. I figured, "Since I play videogames, why not play full-time & on camera?" I began to take notes on what I would need, visualized my resulting aspirations, took self-micromanaged steps towards that goal, & I budgeted my money all throughout the course of two and 3/4 years. 

Sometimes it was difficult to want to continue, and I felt like giving up. it got to the point where I tried to take my own life, not once but three times. It was at my low points where I felt the need to either lash out and press forward through the pain & angst, or to step back, take a deep breath, take a nice shower, wash away the stress, the salt, the toxicity, and the sweat. I am glad I chose the later option, because it had taught me to be thick-skinned, aloof, & kindhearted.

In conclusion, this Xbox & PC streaming/gaming hardware build gives me a sense of balance, tolerance, & commitment.  I would not give it up for anything in the world.

Thank you.

~PunkSalt