Rapture

Contact Methods

• Discord
    capkirk03

Recent Profile Visitors

206 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by Capkirk03

1. **ASK your partner/fiance(e)/spouse these questions and write EXACTLY what they say: Gary Kirk\ Tiffany Lewis

What food do I hate the most? Uhh I never knew you hated any food???=\\\\
    Sour cream onions...right
    What's my favorite band/musician? It would be country lol (I dont think he pays any attention).....////sliptknot right

What's my shoe size? Lol 9.5 or 10 (he is wrong)
    I just told her 11

What's my weirdest habit? I dont have any habits except keeping house clean...///playing video games

What am I good at?.///being lazy...uh no... Being a mom and cooking and cleaning

What am I REALLY bad at?...keeping hous clean... Um playing monopoly ummm not rubbing my back

If I was collecting something, what would it be? Maybe seashells...///fishing stuff

What am I afraid of? Hahaha nothing
    Her...
    What is the first thing I do in the morning?
    Check my phone or piss....smoke or piss

Who usually wins our arguments? You..you have to have the last word.....she said her

How much time do I need to get ready? I've seen u do it in 20 mins helluva lot more then the girls

What is one thing that I love doing that most people don’t? Playing video games...pissing her off

I just won the lottery, what is the first thing I buy? Probably a car or house or cigarettes how am I gonna know what your gonna doo.....something for me

What makes me mad? Being me....loseing video gane

What is the first thing of yours I would throw away? Probably the damn xbox...///her phone

What is the first thing of mine that you would throw away if given a chance? That damn phone lol...xbox

Describe my ideal house:
    A 2 story house or a old house like my grandmas nothing to fancy...//%man cave

What is your favorite memory of us? Um being at the parade looking cute that's been ages ago it feels likeat the beach got drunk and piss in motwl floor(i dont remember doing it so never happen