Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nex Addo

Quick 2 Questions

Evening Members, Retiered Leaders, and so forth

I have two questions for an article I am wiriting. Please answer to the best of the ability

When you joined KSI what prompted you to?

Why did you stay in KSI and what keeps you intereasted in it?

If you have anything else to offer please do post as this will help alot.

Thanks,

Nex Addo

A. I was bored and it seemed kinda fun

B. My squad is ****ing hilarious! We even have our own Philip J. Fry. Why wouldn't I stay. E'erbody in my squad is fun and awesome ^.^

Awards

A. It was something I always wanted to do but never had a community take interest until KSI

B. I stayed because this family is awesome. Everything keeps me interested, I'm apart of Web ops and clan ops and both side are just amazing just like the people who keep it that way.

Addo if u need help with anything let me know.

KSI ORION

Paladin KB GEN

Education Dept Staff

Oh nice question, i firstly joined KSI under halo back in 08 later on i was on MW2 Played against a squad in LS that nuked every game, each of six got one in turn.

I stayed/returned due to all the options, helping build and climbing ranks was always fun.

The first time I can't even remember, but now due to the fact someone kept saying they need help "cough cough " Cuddly.

The reason I stay, now I love meeting new people. I love building up squads in a stable community, something I haven't had in a long butt time.