Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DireWolf Z

History

Hey Guys I'm GG Boreas Z but if you would like you can call me Jimmy seeing as that is my first name. I come to you asking any history you know of Clans, Communities, Teams, and/or Community-clans be posted here me and TMG MR Fire X are from GG and we will be checking back regularly. I am using the information in a project about XBL/PSN's impact on society. Any and every tidbit is not only welcome but graciously accepted. I apologize for the unneeded length of this post but I only wish to be friendly.

~Boreas Z

We have a History Project Team....but I am not sure what you are after here...

I think he was trying to learn the whole history of communities

Hey Guys I'mGG Boreas Z but if you would like you can call me Jimmy seeing as that is my first name. I come to you asking any history you know of Clans, Communities, Teams, and/or Community-clans be posted here me and TMG MR Fire X are from GG and we will be checking back regularly. I am using the information in a project about XBL/PSN's impact on society. Any and every tidbit is not only welcome but graciously accepted. I apologize for the unneeded length of this post but I only wish to be friendly.

~Boreas Z

That's going to be a hard one to know all the communities' histories, even just the major ones put together. Also, you have to make sure it's not a "Written by a victor" History note too.  Finding a truly non biased sources, even harder. Also, how many communities are you trying to find history on. Due to the fact I know some communities that got up to thousands of members and then failed due to the fact of confusion, and other little factors. 

Primarily im going to start with the big ones that i know; TMG KSI(all of them) XGN DBD DHG and FSG. ill deffinatley be open to any and every information supplied and i request the ability to use excerpts from the history you guys have here @Anotomy

Lol you're forgetting all the other major ones. XGC, PMS/H2O, and so many others.

as i said the ones i knew but if you have informatoin about them please do share even a website would do wondors

Agree with above post.

the problem is that yall have been working on that for ever and KSI is tied for first most known community clans. I would like to hop on the chance to get it in there asap. i ask that yall dont comment unless its to actually progress my project please and thank you