Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assassin Of KSI

The Walking Dead Discussion

If you all watch The Walking Dead, POST Here what you think will happen in the Finale 

I think carol will save the day but it maybe to late for Glen or Daryl

Here's what I think happened...

Pretty sure Glenn is gone. There are a lot of theories saying it could be Daryl (seriously doubt it considering his popularity) or Abraham (doubtful because losing him wouldn't be a huge impact on the entire group), but I think they stuck to the comics and Negan tore into Glenn. Sucks that we won't find out until October. I hate cliffhangers with a passion. Especially when they leave you hanging for 6 months.

Awards

We know it's not Rick, Carl, Carol, or Morgan

Yeah.. honestly, the only logical choices would be Glenn, Maggie... or even Michonne. But, in order to really change the group as a whole (which is what they've said this will do) - I think it HAS to be Glenn. And I don't see them doing a brutal beating of a pregnant woman (Maggie) so I think it's safe to assume she's off the list. Michonne, on the other hand, is a possibility, but I think her loss would only impact Rick / Carl / Daryl heavily. So, for it to be someone that changes the entire group... my bet's on Glenn.

Awards

See we know for sure its not Rick or Carl that rules them out, Morgan and Carol aren't there. I agree with you that Abraham's off the table too, too minor of an impact and a character. However i disagree. I do not think it will be Glenn, there looking for suspense, change, and the unexpected. Due to the comics eeeevvverrrryone will be expecting Glenn. But no my opinion is, Michonne... Think about it... Rick has lost a person he loved in nearly every season now. We all know TWD's not one for happy endings, so either they are going to have to eventually have a HUGE domestic where she leaves, or she will die. Either way things will not work. So I'm betting on the latter, she get's torn apart by Negan :P Opinions?