Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TWISTED 7

Why did you Join KSI?

Everybody post the reason why they joined KSIi lets see the reason KSI is so great.

The reason I joined KSI is that i saw the great opportunity to meet new people on xbox and the always have someone on. The things i learned here in KSI have helped me in my school and jobs. it has fought me many life lessons that make me who i am today. 

keep the post up and lets see why KSI is so great

Honestly, I joined to make new friends and have people to play online with. That is the bare minimum function of KSI. Where i wanted a community of people to play video games with, I found a family of people I really care about, and that is why I decided to move up in rank to help the family that helped me. 

In the past to be honest, not sure. Now it's because after years of following others to KSI united and all around the gaming community world.  

Cutting to the chase cuddly asked me back last June and now I got back. The only people that remember me was a proxy(Blacklisted) and cuddly(Other KSI) though.

I wanted to be one of the cool kids back in Halo 2. Some physical kid, that left the next week for HS basketball, got me to join and told me cool kids like him were around. 

P.S. Yeah I was a cool kid, my general called me sir upon meeting me. He thought I was older, I told him I was 16, we all laughed. It was a good time. No toasters were shot. 

iXabMgf.jpg

Awards

I joined KSI back when halo 3 first came out, the guy who recruited me explained KSI to me and i thought it sounds pretty good main reason was to experience something new instead of just playing video games, wanted to be part of something and to meet awesome people to chill and have fun with...

I learned lots of things from that first day and following months, KSI ended up inspiring me to want to change peoples view on ksi and help people out with their problems

I joined KSI because I kept seeing people on Xbox 360 with "KSI" in their clan tags. I decided to google what KSI was and found the site, read about it, and decided to join XD. 

I joined KSI on a recommendation from a friend

Was playing alone on BO3 finishing up gold for combat knife popped into a lobby with 3 KSI members and got all 3 bloodthirstys i had left in that one match against them. after that match i got a messege from one of them asking if i wanted to join ksi gave it some thought and ultimatly said to myself f*** it never been in a clan YODO. that was a month and 10 days ago now im a cpt trying to split this squad :D

To be quite honest back then; almost a decade ago , when I was a wee lad and I mean wee, I joined because the individuals I was surrounded by at the time seemed to embrace me with open arms.

I look back now and I honestly don't think I feel the same embrace now when I look around , maybe it's because the people changed , maybe I changed, maybe it's just the newer generations that are coming in just don't have the same stride and sense of respect and honor. Or maybe there is the slightest tiniest chance I'm losing my marbles...which I highly doubt ;)

Awards

I join KSI because was looking for a gamming community. I been in a community before were i hit highest rank in DOA General. I got alot exp from recruiting and brought it to KSI. Plus l got exp leading squads. I left DOA in 2015 and took a break. So wen i started playing bo3 again may 2016 was looking for a community and meet new friends. I nolifed destiny before. So i asked few ksi members how i join. Then wen i join got to meet people. I ranked up to 3rd cpt before i was in ksi for 2 months. Some of ksi know me for my recruiting skills. LOVE KSI.

Joined back in 06, clashpunk and razr and my boy 4shot wanted me join just cause I was good... back during the Halo 2 days and we had teams and scrimmages and clan battles, etc. etc. I remember razr asked me to join for a good couple weeks and I always said no, a couple days went by and clash asked me to join and I said yes lol. Funniest thing in the world, clash and 4shot was so mad at me when they found out...

Any o who, I joined because the people were cool as hell at the time.

Regards,

Old school LE member (the real LE)

Awards

23 hours ago, KSI Blk Xer0 7 said:

Joined back in 06, clashpunk and razr and my boy 4shot wanted me join just cause I was good... back during the Halo 2 days and we had teams and scrimmages and clan battles, etc. etc. I remember razr asked me to join for a good couple weeks and I always said no, a couple days went by and clash asked me to join and I said yes lol. Funniest thing in the world, clash and 4shot was so mad at me when they found out...

Any o who, I joined because the people were cool as hell at the time.

Regards,

Old school LE member (the real LE)

I was recruined into LE back in late 2009 we were doing halo 3 back then I was brought to Rome LE actually made Gen over it, I worked my way all the way up to DIV before ICEMAN split and took most of it with him to make DHD. Anyway nice to meet you it feels good to hear LE come up again wish they would bring it back

Awards

Friends meet new people and the togetherness and getting to know new and interesting people that shape and mold this community into what it is today also it does build great leadership out of this great community but um also ithas been around since 2009 its a great community to be apart of 

I recommend KSI to all of my closest friends.  It has it's crap and it has it's cake all you gotta do is get by the crap with your appetite still intact to enjoy the delicious cake