Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI_Doombear

Suggestion

In my spare time I write rank structures, processes, etc for clans in a notebook I have and I had an idea I thought I would suggest for relaying a reliable and frequent status of the community. The basic idea is that a certain officer is responsible for a certain "report" each week, that they must turn in to their superior once a week at the end of the week. The reports would go in this basic format:

person reporting _ rank _ 

Subject of report

Member count total of subject

New members this week

Members lost this week

Promotions this week

Dates Covered:

Example:

USERNAME _ KSI SQUAD DIV RANK _ REPORTING ON

EXAMPLE SQUAD

MEMBER COUNT: 67

NEW MEMBERS THIS WEEK: 5

MEMBERS LOST THIS WEEK 3

PROMOTIONS THIS WEEK: 2

DATES COVERED: 1 SEPT 2016 - 7 SEPT 2016

Awards

These reports could be covered by squad officers, leaders, and could also be done by higher ups as well like div leaders reporting in to a director and so on. The basic principle of it is to make sure that everyone in the chain of command has a good grip on their statistics each week.

Awards

That's essentially what Generals report to their division leadership every week and what div leaders provide to the Directors. So yeah, that's already being done lol.

That's essentially what Generals report to their division leadership every week and what div leaders provide to the Directors. So yeah, that's already being done lol.

^

Hammer on the nail

Alright I didn't know for sure so I figured I would throw it out there. 

Thanks regardless! Look at it this way, if we weren't already doing this you would of had a great idea! Don't let this discourage you from thinking about how we could improve in other areas! If your in a squad/division perhaps asking your superiors about your idea first would be beneficial, they might know if it's something we already implemented as we've been doing this for a long time, and are constantly adapting!

Topic Closed.