Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Concordia

Updates to Rank Structure

I would suggest updating the ranking structure so that the requirements to rank up are more current since things have changed since the year it was updated, I think that would be very helpful to a lot of people (Ex. how to get from PVT to CPL)

It could certainly use some modifications in some areas, however yes every squad is expected to meet specific standards, everybody has their own ways of making things work. Officers are officers and are held to the same standards, but General in squad A may delegate them different then General of squad B. You could argue that page has become more like a guideline then something used across the board, but it's always been that way. The page mainly focuses on the core values of our ranks.

Yes. For example, in my squad, I require PVTs to attend a 15 minute initiation and two events (meeting or squad game time) in order to become a CPL.

Other squads don't even use CPL. Still others go off activity and contribution for rank up even to CPL.

Well you aren't limited to recruiting off of the forums. You can go to external sites, message friends or just meet people in game and ask if they'd like to join.

to be honest the only major changes since 2010 are the leadership and the existing divisions, Squads have always had their individuality each squad and or divisional leader has their own way of leading and others stick to what the know, some ways are good some are bad its just how it is, But no you can recruit directly of your recently played that will always be our primary form of recruitment.