Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Obsidian7

Its so dead around here.

I am responding due to the lack of notice.

People do post a decent amount on here.

If you know where to look.

Get facts before making the judgement about everybody.

Thank You :)

It is a little quiet around here. It has been for a while, though. There are a handful of active people that try to get conversations stirring from time to time, but, yes, it comes and goes. To be fair, though, most forums struggle these days (except the mega ones that aren't clan/community specific). 

Awards

I guess no one wants to admit that the forum isn't busting with energy lol

You guys are more than capable of giving it a lift. But, geez, the first step in finding a solution is admitting there's a problem.

Awards

Well here soon we are giving the site a huge face lift ;) hopefully this will bring more people to the site. 

That was meaning that all I know is that we are upgrading to the latest version of the IPBoard software xD 

I feel like it just means they're going to upgrade to the latest version of IPB, but we'll see. Either way, that's still positive change. 

Awards

It may be quiet in forums sometimes but clan chats on Kik or through Xbox are always active. We just need to promote the forums more. Forums is a pretty fun place to just chill in and talk to other KSI members.

This is awesome lets get this topic going get everyone that you can to come here and chat. The fun part is to see how confusing it would turn out to be.

Awards

I just found out theres a im guessing food place in the city that i go to called "Insomnia Cookies" havent gone into the place yet cuz it sounds sketchy. OMG THERES SOMETHING MAKING A VERY UNHUMAN OUTSIDW MY HOUSE AND ITS SCARY AS HELL. This is why i hate living right next to a whole bunch of woods and always waking up at 3am when its still pitch black out.

Awards

Oblivion is right, kik and Xbox are active every day cause that's where I always chill with other KSI members. I wish the forums were more active though, it's a cool resource.

Oblivion is right, kik and Xbox are active every day cause that's where I always chill with other KSI members. I wish the forums were more active though, it's a cool resource.