Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSIGodsLove12

To who it may concern

I am in darkness tr and want to start a younger division I could have about 20 or more members as we speak please let me know if we can I will put my rank on the line to do this

Awards

Hey Godslove, you may get a response from Leadership here, but your easiest bet is to take this up your Division Chain of Command. 

P.S. Wow I made you that signature ageeeees ago.....

Yep what chaoticz said take it up to your division chain of command. Faster way they respond there then here more likely.

Divisional chain were the ones who told him to post here. 

The thing is, squeaker squads rarely ever ever ever work out. And when they do, (not to be sexist) it's when a female is running it. 

After reviewing the thread, I see he was told to post here by divisional leadership. However, there isn't anything that can be done from the forums. It is the responsibility of his division's leadership to make a decision on whether they want to create a single squad for the purpose of recruiting minors (under the age listed in the code of conduct) and allow that.

There is not currently a KSI-wide Minors Squad or Division. There were plans for it however they were shot down by seniors due to questioning the "reputation of the community" by having minors with the same KSI tags. It was proposed to add it into a special division, but those plans fell through too because there were no interested parties for the rest of the division.

All in all, while we have one person that wants to run a minors only squad, we don't have enough support from the community as a whole to actually move forward with the process at this time on a community-wide level. If the leadership of TR want to authorize a squad specific to TR for minors, that falls on that division's Director and Senior Director to handle.