Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mizz Airy

KSI Sirens Club

A few of us were talking about old divs the other day, and Sirens was mentioned. 

Since we have Xbox clubs now, would it be possible to bring Sirens back as a club? That way, the ladies don't have to leave their squads but we can all still have a place to hang out. ^_^ Could be Sirens, Vixens, whatever. 

I enjoyed the old Vixens days....

You going to manage it?

I wasn't thinking it be a squad like it used to be. More like a common group that the ladies of KSI can mingle and group up and do game nights with. 

If I remember correctly, Sugar is actually the highest ranking female right now (if you don't count Meg), so I guess it'd be up to her? 

As soon as you make this you know Stylez is going to try coming back so he can oversee it, haha. XD

As a Club.. not a squad. That'd be perfect. 

Sugar said she'd be good with it. ^_^ 

We can get the club up and we're talking about setting up a discord for Sirens with game channels instead of squad channels. 

On 2/18/2017 at 9:35 AM, Tech said:

As soon as you make this you know Stylez is going to try coming back so he can oversee it, haha. XD

Dear Tech..... keep my name out ya mouth. I am back and i happened to hear about KSI Sirens coming back. So I might have talked to Airy.... and I might be interested in helping. That doesn't mean your right.... I just like to see Sirens be the best as always....... ps..... Keep my name out ya mouth :)

Awards

Lmao - case and point.

The solidity of my statement aside, welcome back! However, there's plenty of areas that could use your assistance if you're back to help out. I believe the ladies in the..ladies division/club have it covered without you. ^_^

9 hours ago, Tech said:

Lmao - case and point.

The solidity of my statement aside, welcome back! However, there's plenty of areas that could use your assistance if you're back to help out. I believe the ladies in the..ladies division/club have it covered without you. ^_^

Oh you already know im going to be involved in anything and everything that I can get my hands on. I love projects. Im helping with Sirens and Lost Empire. You know how much I love the two. Hopefully with a little grunt work. Krime Syndacite will come back too

Awards