Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Eclipze 80

Phoenix Rising squad

Not sure if this is the right area to post and ask this, but could we get a Phoenix rising division and corresponding squads set up on the forums as is with LE/HF etc? 

Thanks! 

Awards

To get a division section there are certain parameters that a division has to forfill. It's much like an award!  Ask your General about how to assist in fulfilling these parameters! 

10 hours ago, KSI Eclipze 80 said:

Not sure if this is the right area to post and ask this, but could we get a Phoenix rising division and corresponding squads set up on the forums as is with LE/HF etc? 

Thanks! 

Division sections aren't granted until a division is at 150 members. Until then, you guys are to use the Common Area for Startup Divisions section where PR can make any topics pertaining to their division which will be moved when we hit the goal there. :)

Yeah so we are at 150 now. Can we have a section set up?

While you are currently at 150 members that may not be the only requirement though as I'm just a lieutenant I am not privy to the knowledge of such prerequisites. 

1 hour ago, Boreas Z ❄ said:

While you are currently at 150 members that may not be the only requirement though as I'm just a lieutenant I am not privy to the knowledge of such prerequisites. 

That was the only requirement we were given. To get 150 members.