Where in the world are all my old school members at? Anybody from my time frame still around, like '06 era, the golden era of KSI? Kered, Rex, Yuki, Salu2, Tex, Gaia, HB, any of the old school people still here. What about the leaders? I miss my old friends.

2 hours ago, cK General said:

Where in the world are all my old school members at? Anybody from my time frame still around, like '06 era, the golden era of KSI? Kered, Rex, Yuki, Salu2, Tex, Gaia, HB, any of the old school people still here. What about the leaders? I miss my old friends.

2014 Old School member right here brother. Was part of LB when @Anatomy <3 was running the division for call of duty. Those were the good ole glory days. He's retired now and mostly everyone from LB is either retired, resigned, or kicked out. I'm the only old school member from LB still hanging around who believes in the future of KSI here. KSI is going through some good changes right now. We will be bringing back that motivation and drive again for this family.

Brother, how have you been. I believe I remember your name during the golden era. 

On 7/21/2019 at 6:57 PM, KSI THYMINE 7 said:

I created Hostile Boundaries. I was KSI DH THYMINE at the time.

I was in KSI from 2006 until 2010.

Lmao about a year late but. I was in the OG Spec Ops, the OG Twisted Kaos dabbled in with the Helixs helped with the Dynasties Director/Senior at times among many other ranks/positions.

Damn thinking about the fun times with Bill, BT, Rex, Lope, Soprano, Capstone, Tex, Stylez and many others like Bigg Pappa, Ak47s4All, Apocalypse, Spyder my boi Antonio damn the lists could go on.

I'm actually pretty happy that I'm not on the HoF. I prefer the anonymity.

Edited by KSITechNine