Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LethalHarris

Pick up lines

name your best pickup line... i bet you can't get into my pants. jk :P try it... i have the best one. can you beat mine?

ill post mine untill you guys and gals have posted yours,

learn where to put topics first.

the general section is for important information pertaining to all of KSI.

the spam / water cooler area is for random BS like this.

PS: SPIDER GIMME MOD!

My drummer and Natas both have a nearly identical pickup line that they both swear by as the best, unfortunately neither can be said here...

Erbs, no. Sumi, I think we are doing fine with our mods right now. We are doing fine with our Admins and I have to wait a day for everything I send to HB or at least until he get's on to do stuff.

Awards

Well, I got it back. I don't really care one way or another. If you think it's a bad idea, tell HB to take it away. No big deal.

Worst, Bill and I were in a party last night, and somehow it came up that I used to be mod. After the usual five second pause, Natas said "****, give it back to him." *shrug*

Awards

nice shoes wanna [Edited - KSI Spider 7]

ROFL....you win

learn where to put topics first.

the general section is for important information pertaining to all of KSI.

the spam / water cooler area is for random BS like this.

PS: SPIDER GIMME MOD!

new to forums. learning as we speak my friend. :/

Sumi, read my announcement, and if you have those old rules for Mod that I gave you or Ashley or somebody they still apply mostly.

And folks, keep it clean as I know a lot of you would say things that aren't exactly appropriate for kids...

Awards

When I saw this topic, and it said Spider last replied... I was laughing my butt off, then I see it's just him warning/threatening/whatever you kids call it now days and I was really disappointed, I thought I was going to see a bomb butt pickup line :(

I was looking at the stars the other night and i was matching each star to a reason why i loved you. i was doing great...untill i ran out of stars.