Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nex Addo

Need help and Ideas

Hey KSI,

Ok so I am trying to introduce the forusm to BlackOPS Division and I am not sure how to just tell them to get on, if we leave the issue of rank out of it what can we do to tell them to get and get them to want too.

Demote everyone. Tell them they might get their rank back if they get on the forums.

Maybe hold a tournament for a prize, and say you have to have [insert number here] non-spam, quality posts to compete in it. From there, you just need to keep them on with idea of rank.

Do what Red Virus does; he holds a forums participation-oriented meeting in his division (UV) and also includes an HH tryout/practice/game so people show up.

Or you could do what we do in AA, and have select items and activities SOLELY announced in the forums, and only an XBL message from the squad tag saying to CHECK the forums for what the fun activity tonight is; and since you can only look at division sections by having an account... There ya go

You really cant get them on the Forums if they dont want to, its that simple. Trust me we have tried a couple of things mentioned here and none of them worked.

If they want to get on the Forums they will, if they dont they wont.