Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Gameplay

So if you're gonna quit halo for this say I...

I.

Sorry bungie but your run is over with, never listening to your dedicated players and only listening to your kids that play with guests... good luck competing with this... LOL.

Looks somewhat good. I might buy it. But, it looks very similar to CoD:MW, with the exception of some changes. The sticking, heat seeking rocket launcher, etc. But, Shadowrun is my game. A game where people who are actually good play.

I.

I've already switched pretty much completely over from Halo to CoD. Haven't played MW in a while but [email protected] is just starting to get a little boring. Might go back to MW for a little.

Awards

Shadowrun was fun for about a month or two for me, nothing more than that... it gets old.

OMFG MW2 looks sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only thing i don't like is from that video it appears that the heartbeat sensor is in multiplayer .... which is okay i guess its just i dont think it should be .... but i mean SWEET customizable Killstreaks OMG A MA COPTER

I'm honestly suprised that not many people have seen this topic nor care about it considering how many people we have on CoD4 and WaW...

Man that trailor looks so cool i cant wait for modern warfare 2 I hope its gonna have co-op campaign.

it's gonna have a co-op mode called like "Spec Ops mode" and its ... well i think it is anyway ... gonna be like the mile high club level but co-op (and different levels ofcoarse)

So lets get the word out peeps, Modern warfare 2 is gonna be amazing... why isn't this 4 pages long yet lol

I.

Even though after a couple of months everyone is going back to Halo but meh its gonna be awesome!

I.

Even though after a couple of months everyone is going back to Halo but meh its gonna be awesome!

lawl

Awards

Ya MW2 looks legit. Even with the proposed "Cheap" customizable killstreaks, they will be at a level where bad kids can't just ***** around in an AC130 the whole time. Looks tight imo. Hopefully won't reach too much into a RB6V2 feel, because thats not how CoD has been with MW. Anyway, glad to see you rockin my MW2 sig Ryan ;)