Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI REGAL 7

Sorry

I've been a disrespectful little b*tch to 99% of KSI. I am sorry big time for what I did the other night, if you believe me or not. If you dont know what I did, Id like to keep it that way, sorry.

I made an honest mistake, and I was let in again thanks to the greatest leaders in KSI; Apollyon, Red Virus, Ringare, and Fuzzymeep. Especcially Red Virus. He was with me through thick and thin and was always supportive of me.

I love AA and I will miss you guys, because, as of a little over an hour ago, I quit KSI. I will stay out of the clan scene for a while I suppose, but for now Im going on vacation to New york city and I hope that will be fun... Anyways, Im not gonna be like Silver/One One and ask for testimonials of how cool I am. Most of you wouldnt have too nice things to say anyway sadly...

But this is my way of saying sorry. Bye everyone

I'll be closing this by around midnight, just fyi.

You're not special; I [will] do this to everyone that creates an "adios" topic.

Awards

I don't really know ya but the topic was not closed yet so I thought I would drop by and wish ya good luck in the future.

Long time no Mod huh Sumi?

You know we don't close spam topics unless they're outta control :P

I feared that this would end up like Silver (One One)'s leaving notice where nobody cared and they just insulted him but I really appreciate this guys

A) Ignorant jackass, as I've always known.

B) Exemplified your ignorance by failing to notice that I'm not continuing the clan scene from what I've stated in the first post.

C) won't even talk about your first three words, because I think the other posts in this topic deal with that...

Did you not notice that when important people and people that others care about leave and post a "Goodbye" it gets closed and hidden instantly? Your topic is still open simply because....

1. Nobody does care.

2. Nobody will follow you.

3. Your not important to KSI.

Good luck. Hopefully the grass is greener on the other side.

Long time no Mod huh Sumi?

You know we don't close spam topics unless they're outta control :P

or we get bored and decide to close them all just for the fun of it! :P

Awards

Did you not notice that when important people and people that others care about leave and post a "Goodbye" it gets closed and hidden instantly? Your topic is still open simply because....

1. Nobody does care.

2. Nobody will follow you.

3. Your not important to KSI.

Good luck. Hopefully the grass is greener on the other side.

I'm not asking anyone to follow me, I was a Director, and in my own opinion, everyone in KSI is important right down to the Privates. You may not think so, but then again, you have no share in clan ops. Anywho, I give up on your raves. This is supposed to be a positive place, or else as VapoR said it will be owned by the magic mod button. Please leave further negativity out, as I really don't want it and no one else does either.

And the AcTuAL reason it wasn't hidden is because of what VapoR said a few posts up... But no comment there either :/

I feared that this would end up like Silver (One One)'s leaving notice where nobody cared and they just insulted him but I really appreciate this guys
That's because he asked for recognition and stuff. That makes these topics a lot worse. At least you didn't :).