Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

expertASaSIN

i need help (im new)

Well yesterday i joined this clan and KSI talent 7 recruited me he did everything and told me the CoC

He also told me im gonna be in KSI COMPLEX HB RCT but i dont understand in which squad and division im in

Also im just a recruit but id like to know how i could rank up in the clan

Thanks for the help :D

Welcome!!

Rank up? If your interested in ranking up...Dont ask for a promotion, stay active on your Division forums, show people you are interested in being more involved in our community, show you are a leader, make good decisions.

Thats all I can think of for now ;)

Also, attend squad meetings.

Awards

esstially, care for the place you are in. show that desire you have to make this place a better place for everyone who joins. organize events and fun ways to get your members involved. work closely with your leadership to accomplish such. all this will teach you how to organize groups of people and eventually you just become a leader and from there, you can only go up all depending ono your ability to never give up.

Awards

Good point also is to play games with the recruits and lower members, it'll make them stay loyal to KSI because that's a pretty big problem with new recruits.

Awards

Seriously there should be just a "KSI Gaming Member" rank which is basically a player who plays and that's it aka PVT lol I'd go for it.

Awards