Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am FuzzyMeep™

KSI DO THIS

there is no reason KSI is not doubleing every sinlge day.... CEO's to Privites should recruit one member a day everyday and ksi will be destroying any other clan in a week, if anyone wants to go recruiting with me add me

GT KSI FuzyMeep 7

if i come across you in matchmaking or a custom and ask you who in the last week you have recruited and you can not give me a name there will be hell to play

Well, you are assuming all the privates and people who don't really involve themselves in KSI are in for this. That makes up the majority of KSI.

But, still, i understand what you are saying. We should be gaining a large number of people a day. Just got for like 2 recruits every 3 days is what i say.

so far ive recruited 2 ppl in to KSI and ive been in the clan for less than 1 week. so im gonna try and keep it up!

Just remember you want quality recruits. People you would want to play games with day in and day out who would make a great contribution to the community. Sometimes it's hard to get those people, but don't settle for trash.

Awards

its funny when I try to recruit ppl there is a few replies i get almost everytime! the are as following:

1. I used to be in KSI

2. No KSI Sucks ( i ask them if the have ever been in it and there answer is always my friend was)

3. my clan will own you!

1/4 the time i get a few good ppl and that makes it worth it. keep recruiting everyone!