Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSIMustang

Division Mod

I need division mod over Semper Fi. :)

Director doesnt get on the forums, and Im on vacation so I cant send him a message cause he usually isnt on live, Fuzzy would do it but apparently HB doesnt like him haha.

Doesn't matter, as long as a director or above PM's HB he will change it. Regardless if he likes them or not.

Okay, thanks Rome, I'll get on that :D

Any chance I could become one? Our Division doesn't have one and Im most active on the forums in our division. And since our Section is new on the forums, we need things pinned and such.

Awards

In the instance that you need things pinned, please feel free to PM a Moderator and ask them to pin said topics until you, or someone else, is given section moderator over the area. Please be sure to read the "Division/Section Moderator Task List" announcement that I have put up as it gives you a guide to what topics are allowed to be pinned, and which ones are not, among other information.

Awards

How long do you expect it will be until someone gets it?

I have already read the task list,The day that topic was put up, I read it and realized that someday the Forums is what I want to do in KSI.

Also is there something I need to do If I want to become section mod over Forever United,Like an application or something?

Awards